We're Back! You asked for it, you got it! A Seattle all-day Training Event!
Our annual user Seattle Training Day, where our goal is to provide education, facilitate networking and technical resources, and relay Oracle Corporation's strategy and direction to application and database users.
Some Great Presentations and Presenters!
Here are some of the confirmed presentations we have so far for this Training Day!
- What's New In Oracle Database 12.2
- Post Go-Live Considerations for Cloud Migrations
- Oracle Fusion Tax in the Cloud
- Survey of some free Tools to enhance your SQL Tuning and Performance Diagnostics
- Ready. Set. Cloud! Migrating from On Premise to PBCS
- Big Data Integration Solutions
- Oracle Approvals Management (AME) - Client Examples in PO,AP,HR and more
- Advanced Database Diagnostics with the Trace File Analyzer (TFA) Suite
- The Oracle Bare Metal Cloud
- Slow and Steady: Approaching your E-Business Suite Roadmap with Confidence
- The Magic and Mystery of Importing Data
- Streamline Financial Close and Execute On Time
- Managing your Supply Chain using Oracle Planning Central Cloud
- Shifting to the Oracle Cloud
- Mobile Apps
- More on Database 12.2
Many of our presenters have some great experience and credentials -- get ready to learn a lot!
- Oracle Ace's and Ace Directors, including Dan Morgan, Carlos Sierra, Michael Rainey, Susan Behn
- Internationally recognized SMEs
- Presented at Oracle conferences worldwide
- Presented at Oracle OpenWorld, RMOUG, KScope, Collaborate, UKOUG, and many NWOUG conferences over the years
- A CPA, with 25 years of experience with Oracle Financials as a Super User, project team implementation leader, implementation consultant, and Tax Manager
- Presenters from Oracle Corporation