Can you afford a crash? SAVE money, INCREASE efficiency and TAKE the worrying out of managing your database.
VLSS Managed Services provides remote Oracle support and remote Oracle DBA consulting to clients throughout the world. Our staff consists of Oracle-certified experts with a commitment to excellence in service. We specialize in remote support for mission critical Oracle databases that require high levels of performance, reliability and security. We use Oracle Enterprise Manager along with proprietary monitoring and support techniques to not only reactively address any issues but proactively tune your Oracle database.
What if your server crashes? Can your business afford to be down for an hour, a day, longer?? Unexpected downtime = lost revenue. That's why we offer 24/7/365 support, an on-call team of engineers and backup and data recovery strategy.
All of our consultants are Oracle or VMware Certified Masters, Experts or Professionals with extensive real-world experience. We strive to provide customer solutions on-time and under budget.
By outsourcing on a proactive basis versus in a crisis you are avoiding the major pitfalls in your IT budget that often get exhausted with emergency work. With a team of experts at your disposal you now get to leverage the best in the field without the premium price tag.
- 24X7X365 Monitoring
- Proactive Database Monitoring
- Prompt response to issues based on predefined SLAs
- Issue Tracking
- Alerting and Notifications
- Break/Fix Resolution
- Incident History
BACK UP AND RECOVERY
- Backup strategy includes daily hot backups for production systems
- Weekly backups for non-production systems
- Periodic database restore tests and procedures
- Instillation & DB Creation
- Space Management
- Security and Compliance Restrictions
- Database Cloning/Patching/Maintenance
- Periodic Proactive Monitoring
- Primary DBA assigned for each shift and support DBAs
- Collaboration with onsite client DBA's and systems admins
Our response time is FAST. VLSS Managed Services are set to two different levels (Production and Non-Production) with two SLA standards:
- System Down: Immediate Response until Issue Resolved
- Performance Issues: Response within 15 Mins
- Non-Emergency: Response within 8 Hrs
- System Down: Response within 1 Hr until Issue Resolved
- Performance Issues: Response within 8 Hrs
- Non-Emergency: Response within 24 Hrs
Our NO-NONSENSE pricing models are upfront and eliminate the negotiating process. VLSS Managed Services are offered on a monthly basis with a 12-month contract required. For first time customers, VLSS Managed Services offers an introductory 60-day trial period. VLSS Managed Services pricing is based on a per database fee:
**Discounts available for managing multiple databases**